Are you planning a trip to the Andaman Islands with your partner but are not sure where to spend Valentine’s Day? Well, of course, you must celebrate it on Havelock Island! First of all, the month of February is ideal for travelling to the island and second, there are numerous activities you can do as a couple during your stay here.
If you are still wondering about the specifics, don’t worry. We have got you covered. In this blog, we will share with you the best way to spend the day with your loved one. Not just that, we will also discuss the place you can stay at and other things you can do during your vacation. So are you ready? Let’s go!
Why Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep)?
Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep) is known to be one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in the country. The white sandy beaches, ferry rides, exciting water sports, and nature’s beauty - all add up to an amorous expedition. And what could be more romantic than getting to witness the mesmerizing marine life and looking at picturesque views with your partner?
The island’s strengths lie in its beauty. Not to mention, there are a number of things that you can do here as a couple. In case you are looking for something adventurous, you can go scuba diving at one of the most famous spots in Havelock. On the other hand, if you simply wish to enjoy the day peacefully, you can take a couple spa treatment at your resort and bask in sun at the beach afterwards.
Accommodation in Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep)
There is no better place to stay on Havelock Island than a beach resort. The blend of numerous facilities and beautiful sceneries will leave you stunned. And while the island has several resorts and hotels that you can choose from, we recommend you stay at Havelock Island Beach Resort, especially for Valentine’s Day. In fact, you can opt for the 2-night Valentine Package, which includes an array of facilities and events. These are as follows:
- Stay at Deluxe Cottage: The Deluxe Cottage is the perfect example of bathing in luxury - from cosy king-size beds to hot showers, the accommodation offers a lavish experience.
- Rain Dance: Light rain showers are the Andaman’s speciality. So what good would it be if it doesn’t rain on 14th February? This is why the resort has arranged a rain dance, so you do not get to miss out on the fun of dancing under the rain on Havelock Island.
- Gala Dinner by the Beach: On the evening of Valentine’s Day, a gala dinner by the beach is organized. The beach and 30 food items - what could possibly be better than this?
- Dance Floor: Dance the night away with your loved one this February.
- Candle Light Dinner: You can opt for a romantic candlelight dinner on one of the evenings during your stay. There is nothing more beautiful than sitting across your partner, in candlelight, listening to the sound of beach waves.
- Beach DJ Party: From 7:30 PM to 11 PM, enjoy a DJ party at the beach.
- Breakfast: The package includes a stay with breakfast for two days. Suit yourself up for a scrumptious meal right after a fresh shower.
Havelock Island Beach Resort accommodations comprise a wide range of facilities, some of which include 24x7 water supply, terrace/balcony, garden view, shower, hot water, dental kits, toiletries, hairdryer, sanitizer, WiFi, LED TV, complimentary water bottles, refrigerator, minibar, and air conditioning. You can also make your own tea or coffee in the room.
Apart from this, you can avail of facilities like car transfers, spa, and boat candlelight dinner. Further, you can contact the reception to book water sports activities.
Other Activities You Can Perform
February is among the peak months for tourist visits. So visiting Havelock Island during the month means there are a number of activities you can perform other than having a beach party on Valentine’s Day. Given below are some of the most-loved activities by couples on Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep).
- Experience Bioluminescence
Kayaking at night on the waters of Havelock Island is among the most beautiful experiences couples can have during their visit to the Andaman Islands. The best part is that you get to watch the gorgeous bioluminescence phenomenon, in which it feels like millions and millions of stars are glistening right under your feet.
- Sit by the Shore of Lovely Beaches
A vacation on Havelock Island is complete without spending some time on the gorgeous beaches. In fact, the island has some of the most beautiful beaches that are popular among tourists. These are Radhanagar Beach, Kala Pathar Beach, Elephant Beach, Vijay Nagar Beach, and Govind Nagar Beach.
Sitting with your partner with your feet immersed in the white sands of the beach is an experience that cannot be described in words. And to make it more interesting, order a bottle of wine and indulge in deep, interesting conversations.
- Go Scuba Diving
The world is twice bigger for divers so the moment you consider adding the underwater world to your list of places to visit on Havelock Island, you open door to many more opportunities. And it goes without saying that the experience of witnessing the rich marine life is a must. So we recommend you go scuba diving with your love. In fact, Havelock is famous for the sport due to the number of diving spots here. You can also book your scuba diving activity from the resort you stay at.
The Bottom Line
We cannot think of anything more romantic than spending Valentine’s Day at Havelock Island Beach Resort. From DJ party to gala dinner at the beach, everything sounds so appealing. Not to mention, you get to head back to the gorgeous deluxe cottage with your partner after the party ends. What an amazing way to spend time!