If you have been feeling tired physically as well as mentally, then a fulfilling yoga therapy tour in Havelock Island (now known as Swaraj Dweep) will let you reconnect to your inner wisdom and innate sense of peace by calming you down. Yoga is an excellent way to reduce stress and diseases and take care of your body, mind, and soul. It will benefit you by providing you strength, taking care of your emotional health, and enhancing your thinking ability. The best part of yoga therapy sessions in Havelock Island is that anyone can take part in them.
Early morning when you do yoga by the seashore, you are sure to feel every cell in your body being rejuvenated and pumped with new energy. Making you even happier, Havelock Island Beach Resort will serve a healthy and yummy breakfast after you return from your morning session of Yoga. Our lavish resort is situated on Govind Nagar Beach, which is a gorgeous beach having turquoise water. Here, you can immerse yourself in absolute peace amidst stunning natural beauty and the soothing sound of crashing waves. Isn’t it the perfect setting for yoga therapy?
Yoga is a way to find the lost balance in life and letting in the positive vibes around. It is like nurturing, healing, and listening to your internal being. When you are at Havelock Island Beach Resort, you get to all that in a calm, silent, and pleasurable environment. In the afternoon, take a deep and peaceful meditative Yoga Nidra. In the evening, take a walk by the beach. And at night, go for a candlelight dinner and engage in stargazing while enjoying mouth-watering food. At our resort, your yoga holiday will surely be memorable.
Now known as Swaraj Dweep, Havelock Island receives the maximum footfall in the Andaman Islands owing to its pristine beaches and turquoise waters. It has also the best infrastructure for a number of water activities, thus ensuring an incredible experience for everyone. You can try scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and a lot more. The island offers a relaxed atmosphere with tropical vibes. Its beaches are dotted with PADI diving centres, cute cafes, and luxurious beachfront properties. Reaching here is very simple. It is only two hours away from Port Blair by boat. Moreover, a trip to Havelock Island is suitable for all budgets.
Havelock Island is the most beautiful gem of the Indian union territory- Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It is the most popular island among travellers and is located nearly 70 kilometers from Port Blair, the capital city. The island is known for its white sandy beaches, azure waters, and the best diving spots in Asia. Havelock Island is like a wonderland for all age groups. Here you can laze around on its stunning beaches, explore its serene and dense mangroves, swim around colorful corals while scuba diving, and trek across the wild jungle trails. Havelock Island offers more than what you can imagine!
The beaches of Havelock Island are amazingly gorgeous. They are sure to spellbind you. For an incredible beach experience in the Andamans, you have to visit the below-mentioned beaches:
Apart from yoga therapy sessions, what else you should not miss doing in Havelock Island
This island is popular for its pristine beaches, crystal clear waters, and a variety of water sports. It is like a fun magnet that attracts everyone towards its splendor. Here’s what all you can do during your vacation:
- Kayaking- Kayak your way through the fabulous mangrove forests. You can also choose to club kayaking with snorkeling or going for a night kayaking tour. Anyone can do this fun activity as you don’t need to be a swimming expert. But make sure that you do it with a certified instructor for an exciting and fun-filled experience.
- Candlelight Dinner- Enjoying a romantic candlelight dinner by the pristine waters of the Andaman Islands is something that can be cherished lifelong. When the cool breeze in the atmosphere touches your face while you take a sip of your favorite wine and eat the delectable dishes, all your worries will vanish in no time.
- Snorkeling- Havelock Island has some of the best spots for snorkeling in India. You will notice the colorful reefs of the ocean shining through your underwater goggles. You can have a look at the marine life and the rarest corals while performing this activity on this island.
- Game Fishing- You can go for an enthralling fishing adventure in the great Andaman Sea. The whole activity will take two-four hours. Right from the very beginning, learn how to fish while cruising along the sea.
- Shopping- Travelling to Havelock Island means a lot of shopping, especially if you are travelling with your girl gang. Girls’ eternal connection with shopping cannot be understood by anyone else. Just go out to its popular markets like Aberdeen Bazaar or Sagarika Emporium to buy stunning shell-based products, cane artifacts and superb jewelry. Even window shopping with your squad will make your beach holidays truly memorable.
Whenever planning a vacation in the Andaman Islands, book your stay at Havelock Island Beach Resort. It is a great place for yoga therapy in Havelock Island. Whether you are travelling solo, with your partner or with your family, scuba diving is also something that you should not skip. Havelock Island Beach Resort is a highly recommended beachfront property. It is sure to give complete worth to your money. Here, you will get the best sea-views and you can also walk on the shoreline. It has rooms and cottages for all budgets. If you are an adrenaline junkie and are willing to try various water sports, then the resort will also book slots of scuba diving, sea walking, snorkeling, etc. for you. Its huge swimming pool is a perfect place to unwind and relax after all the sightseeing and sun-basking.
Havelock Island Beach Resort is like a home away from your home. Such is the level of comfort it offers to its esteemed guests.